Papio Swim Association Pool Rules and Regulations
These rules are for the protection and benefit of all members of Papio Swim Association and their guests. We appreciate the cooperation of all members in observing the following rules. Violation of these rules may result in suspension of swimming privileges. The pool manager or assistant manager shall have the authority to make the decision when safety is at question. Appeals to suspend or revoke membership privileges shall be the decision of the Board of Directors.
Summer Hours: 1 pm- 9 pm daily
End of Season: TBA
Papio Pool hosts 2 - 3 home swim meets per season and the pool will close at 4pm on those scheduled days. The swim team schedule will be posted at the pool and on social media.
1. All persons entering the pool must stop at the front desk and check in prior to entering. Please have your member tags on you upon check-in. Lost tags will incur a $5.00 replacement fee.
2. Members must register all guests. All guests whether swimming or not must register and pay the gust fee. Guest fees are $5.00 per person, 2 and under are free.
Members are responsible for conduct of their guests. Failure to follow the rules and regulations by guests can result in loss of guest privileges for the member.
3. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a member 14 years or older.
4. Diaper-age children must wear disposable briefs (Swimmers) while in the pool.
5. All persons using the pool must wear proper bathing suit attire.
6. No recording devices are allowed in the bathroom and changing area.
7. Papio Pool is not responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
1. Only 1 person allowed on the diving boards at a time. Jumping or diving off the side of the board is prohibited. Only 1 bounce is allowed off the diving board.
2. The diving well shall be used exclusively for diving unless designated otherwise by the pool staff.
3. Use of the wading pool is restricted to children 7 years or younger and must be under direct supervision of an adult. There is no lifeguard in the wading pool area.
4. Flotation devices will be allowed at the discretion of pool staff.
5. Admission may be refused to anyone with skin abrasions, infections, inflamed eyes or persons wearing bandages.
6. No food or drink is allowed in or around the water. Food/drinks must stay away from the water and behind the blue area of the pool deck. NO EXCEPTIONS!
7. No smoking or vaping is allowed.
8. Papio Swim Association is not responsible for any accident or injury in connection with use of the pool facilities. Members and their guests swim at their own risk.
1. Anyone attempting to bring in a non-member without paying or using another members membership is subject to suspension or termination.
2. Behavior issues may be addressed at the discretion of the pool manager/assistant manager.
3. No abusive or profane language.
4. Illegal substances or weapons on the premises will result in immediate suspension of privileges for the season. No refund of dues will be issued.
5. No abusive or profane language.
1. A copy of our pool party regulations will be email to you after the party is booked or we will have a copy at the pool.
2. Pool party guests that are not Papio Pool members must leave the premises at the end of the scheduled party time. Otherwise a $5.00 guest fee will be assessed.
3. Please make sure the party area is free of trash and if the grill has been used it needs to be cleaned. If you fail to clean up after your party you will forfeit your $50 deposit.
4. Leave the party deck and all the furniture the way you found it for other Papio Pool members to enjoy.
The outside temperature must be at least 70 degrees by 12:45 pm for the pool to open. The temperature will be monitored throughout the day to determine if the pool can open later.
The pool will close for severe weather, such as heavy rain, lightning and thunder. No swimmers will be allowed in the pool until 30 minutes after the last thunder/lighting strike.
Edited: January, 2020