Papio Pool COVID-19 Directives
● Papio Pool will open on Monday June 15, 2020 and will allow 25% of total occupancy per the State of Nebraska’s Directive Health Measure (DHM from here forth). Twenty-five percent (25%) capacity for Papio Pool is 58 people.
● Members will sign up on-line for 1 hr 45 min swimming time slots. (ie. 11am to 12:45pm) Members will leave at the end of assigned time regardless if they arrive later than the start time of said shift. Shifts are to allow all members a fair chance to come and enjoy the pool.
● Lounge chairs and tables will be in small groups and 6 feet apart to allow for social distancing. Lounge chairs and tables are not allowed to be moved.
● Members will be asked to practice social distancing. Please stay with your family unit as listed on your membership. Pool Management reserves the right to ask members to leave if they do not follow distancing requirements.
● The CDC recommends everyone wears a cloth face covering when leaving their homes.
● Lifeguards will clean bathrooms and high touch areas every hour. At the end of each time slot all lounge chairs and tables will be cleaned in addition to areas mentioned above.
● There will be no guests allowed this season. Pool parties and 4th of July celebration will be on hold until further notice.
● The Snack Shack will not be open. As always, members are welcome to bring in food and beverages (no glass containers).
● In order to open, Papio Pool must obtain membership from at least 280 families, to cover our finances such as salaries, maintenance, taxes, insurance and any unforeseen repairs.
● After June 14, 2020 there will be no refunds regardless if the DHM changes. Any information will be shared via email and social media.
● Papio Pool reserves the right to change these directives as new information is released from the state.
● If you are sick, please stay home! Papio Pool staff reserve the right to check temperatures of members upon checking in and to refuse entry to any member showing signs of illness.
● Should you choose to renew your membership for the 2020 season and enter Papio Pool, you are entering at your own risk. Papio Pool is not responsible for any illness or communicable disease.
● Should you choose to renew your membership and enter Papio Pool you are agreeing to these terms.
May 31, 2020